• Preferred candidate must be board certified in Family Medicine.
• Minimum of 3 years faculty teaching experience with Family Medicine Residency required; academic leadership experience serving in assistant/associate or program director role preferred.
• Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer-reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publications or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees and/or educational organizations are highly encouraged to apply.
In addition to a competitive salary based on training and experience, we offer a number of appealing benefits such as:
• Health, dental and life insurance
• Vacation and meeting time
• Prospective appointment with CICOM
• Retirement plan
• Sign on bonus and relocation allowance
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a “micro-urban” community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.... More >><< Less