MD or DO degree with current board certification and participation in maintenance of certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Ostopathic Board of Internal Medicine.
• Specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative experience acceptable to the ACGME Internal Medicine Review Committee.
• Demonstrated excellence in an overall mix of skills including clinical care, clinical teaching, and scholarly activity that advance clinical medicine and institutional service.
• The ability to define and articulate a vision for the Program that complements the mission and vision of the Florida State University College of Medicine, Cape Coral Hospital, and Lee Health.
• Demonstrated leadership in curriculum development, evaluation methodology, teaching, and mentoring residents.
• Demonstrated scholarly academic achievement that has led to publications in peer reviewed journals.
• Possession of or eligibility for licensure in the State of Florida and a federal DEA certificate.
• An understanding of the need to market to all constituencies by providing service excellence and quality.... More >><< Less