HCA Healthcare has an exceptional opportunity for a Program Director at TriStar’s New Emergency Medicine Residency Program located in Cartersville, GA.
TriStar is building a brand new community based Emergency Medicine residency located in Cartersville and Rome, Georgia. It will start with a minimum of 6 residents per year and initially programmed for a 36 month curriculum. The incoming Program Director will be able to build the program from inception, working with outstanding faculty at both locations who are already invested in GME supporting Internal Medicine and Transitional Year programs, both of which are fully accredited. The program will be primarily sited at Cartersville Hospital, which has averaged over 60,000 ED visits annually, and is a State certified Level III Trauma Center. Redmond Medical Center in Rome will also support this program, with an additional 45,000 ED visits annually. Residents will also rotate at other facilities to gain required pediatric emergency and critical care rotations to meet ACGME standards. Academic affiliation with one of several quality Medical Schools in Georgia will be assured.
Hospital System details:
• 105,000 ED visits annually combined
• Cartersville Campus: Level III Trauma Center; Hope Center for Cancer Care; 21 bed ICU
• Redmond Campus: Level III Trauma Center: In-house Internal Medicine and Transition Year residency.
• Full practice support with APP's and CIM’s (Scribes)
• Excellent specialty back-up
Hospital website: https://cartersvillemedical.com/
• Fabulous quality of life position. Live in Northwest Georgia within driving distance the southern start of the Appalachian Trail; great outdoors sport with hunting, fishing, kayaking and watersports at Lake Allatoona!
• Cartersville is 40 minutes from Atlanta, 60 minutes from Chattanooga, TN and 2 hours to Birmingham, AL.
• Rome is home to Berry College and multiple parks, sporting facilities, and quality scholastic programs... More >><< Less