• Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Be willing to combine administrative and teaching responsibilities (50/50)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have 3 years of participation as a core faculty member in an ACGME-accredited Emergency Medicine Residency Program and graduate medical education administrative experience prior to appointment.
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations are highly encouraged to apply... More >><< Less