Improving Health Care through Medical Education
Past Event Photos
Post a Position
Post a Position
GME Program Manager - IM Fellowships
Beaumont Health Hospital
Farmington HIlls, MI
Beaumont Health has restructured support to its GME programs to be better aligned with ACGME accreditation and leadership expectations that require more management skills. It has upgraded its coordinator positions to full-time exempt Program Managers dedicated to GME programs. Partners with the physician program director to manage the Graduate Medical
Education (GME) Program and reports to the regional administrative director for medical education. manages the day-to-day operations including accreditation, recruitment, orientation and all program requirements.
A. Education / Training: Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, education, business or related field, or combination of education and significant medical education experience.
B. Work Experience: Three years’ recent progressive responsibility in an educational, medical, office or service environment; graduate medical education experience highly preferred.
C. Certification, Licensure, Registration: Current certification
by the Training Administrators of Graduate Medical Education (TAGME) preferred.
D. Other Qualifications:
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
• Ability to prioritize work, work independently, and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong data collection and entry ability with attention to detail; requires high level of accuracy.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
• Demonstrates knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and data management applications (e.g., ADS, New Innovations).