Improving Health Care through Medical Education
Past Event Photos
Post a Position
Post a Position
GME Program Liaison
Join the #1 hospital in Wisconsin!
We are seeking a GME Program Liaison to:
• Support GME program performance excellence on accreditation and other regulatory matters, including core file requirements and compliance with institutional and program policies and procedures.
• Review numerous Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) required
submissions and monitors program accreditation and other activity to ensure all ACGME requirements and institutional policies and procedures are met or exceeded.
• Collaboratively assess, organize, and facilitate formal, initial and ongoing professional development for GME program coordinators/managers, identifying best practices, and providing support to a program during a program coordinator vacancy or paid time off.
• Track and aggregate program performance data, runs reports for GME Leadership, and helps identify improvement opportunities and monitor trends.
• Help programs prepare for ACGME 10-year and new program accreditation site visits.
Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Healthcare Management, Business Administration or related field
Preferred - Master’s Degree in Education, Healthcare Management, Business Administration or related field
Minimum - Two (2) years of work experience in a healthcare, education or accreditation organization in a coordination or management role
responsible for system and process development
Preferred - Five (5) years of work experience in a healthcare, education or accreditation organization in a coordination or management role responsible for system and process development
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred - Training Administrators of Graduate Medical Education (TAGME) Certification
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Demonstrated analytical and complex project management skills and close attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing workflows.
• Strong technical skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel, database querying, data analytics, including the ability to create meaningful data visualizations (dashboards, charts, and infographics).
• Ability to be a self-starter and proactively problem-solve.
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse program partners and as part of multidisciplinary teams.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including listening, written, team and facilitation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt successfully to changing work environment, goals, and priorities.
• High standard of professionalism.