Program Director BH Academic - (20003996)
Dept: Academic Affairs
Hours per pay period: 80
The Behavioral Health Academic Program Director will develop and implement a Behavioral Medicine curriculum within the Family Medicine Residency as well as provide support to other residencies as needed. The position will also perform clinical duties and provide oversight for wellness programing.
This position is available at McLaren Macomb, Oakland, or Lansing.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement behavioral science curriculum for Family Medicine Residency following Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) requirements.
2. Participate in all faculty meetings as directed by Family Medicine Program Director.
3. Provide oversight for wellness programming for Graduate Medical Education.
4. Perform clinical duties as assigned which could include Consultation Liaison inpatient, Integrative Primary Care, Integrative Cancer Care or Psychotherapy depending on site need.
5. Participate in the American Psychological Association (APA) accredited Michigan Center for Advanced Psychology Training (MICAPT) for either post-doctoral students or practicum students
6. Perform other duties as assigned
THERE ARE 3 POSITIONS AVAILABE:
Please apply via link provided below... More >><< Less