• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, or Associate’s degree with 3 years equivalent administration and/or management experience in an academic or health setting.
• An approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
• Prefer knowledge of ACGME or other national accreditation standards
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work and thrive in a team setting
• Demonstrated effective problem solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills across all levels of the organization... More >><< Less