Seeking a Program Director who will help develop and lead a new Family Medicine Residency Program at Havasu Regional Medical Center. This is a full-time position which will include direct patient clinical care and teaching and administrative responsibilities.
- Provide leadership and guidance to program
- Oversee the quality of education, curricula and experiential rotations
- Lead the interview, selection and evaluation process of residents
- Provides leadership, mentoring, teaching and administrative oversight to the residents
- Lead and mentor faculty physicians
- Responsible for developing, growth and maintenance of accreditation of the program in adherence to all ACGME requirements
- Partner closely with Medical Staff and hospital staff to ensure effective integration within the organization... More >><< Less
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability as a clinician and educator
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Current certification by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in clinical, educational, and administrative settings preferred.