• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience, plus at least two years of relevant GME experience.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, NEW INNOVATIONS, ACGME WebADS.
• Ability to work under pressure with multiple and competing deadlines required.
• Must be highly organized, with excellent communication and follow up skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team, with administrative, clinical research, and financial staff.
• Knowledge of Federal, State, and University policies and regulations regarding the medical education delivery is preferred.... More >><< Less