Required Work Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in graduate medical education.
2. AOA or ACGME graduate medical education accreditation experience.
3. Demonstrated success in working with faculty, administrators, staff, residents and students within a higher education learning community both on the UIWSOM campus and in clinical settings.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally and work collaboratively in complex interdisciplinary and interprofessional settings.
5. Demonstrated ability to engage, support and lead diverse groups.
1. Master’s degree or current work toward completion of a Master’s degree.
2. Work experience at a College or School of Osteopathic Medicine.
3. Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish.
Required Certifications, Licenses or Registrations
Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the guidelines of the university.
Typically Monday – Friday, 8a-5p with occasional evenings and weekends depending upon the needs of the department.
May involve some travel to different cities within the region. May also be required to travel to different university campuses and other locations as part of the functions of the job.
Ability to tolerate exposure to short, intermittent, and/or prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing in performance of job duties.
Posting Number: AS921PO
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrator (exempt)
Reports To: Assistant Dean of Graduate Medical Education
Open Date: 02/07/2020
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicant
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1836669
UIW is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in employment, without regard to race, color, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sex, gender, age, or religion (except in limited circumstances when religious preference is both permitted by law and deemed appropriate as a matter of University policy).... More >><< Less